Friday, November 14, 2008

The Carlton Blog is Here!

Welcome to the Carlton Blog!

This is the third blog that I have created thus far, and the one I am most excited about. Why? Because this will be the blog that I write articles about the hottest topics on my mind. I'll be writing about faith, politics, finance, government, and the Bible. And I will not be holding back! Up until now, I have avoided these subjects. But with the state of affairs going on in the world, I think it is important that I speak up express my opinion.

Just in case you think you agree with me before-hand on any of these topics, beware. I'm probably going to rattle you up and make you think. Nobody's safe. Democrats or Republicans. Baptists, or Catholics. Conservatives, or liberals. Chances are, I'll probably step on your toes before I am done!

So tell your friends, tell your family. Carlton is about to start sounding off. Expect a blog radio version soon, and look for audio in addition to my posts on the blog. It will be mentally stimulating, mildly entertaining, and last but not least, I will have fun along the way!

See ya soon.

Carlton

No comments: