Friday, October 9, 2009

Social Media Marketing Podcast for Business


THE CARLTON ZONE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PODCAST IS LIVE!

Attention business owners, sales professionals, and organizational leaders: My new social media marketing podcast is now available!

In the beginning of October, I have launched my free podcast service which is located at http://su.pr/1sICKa for anyone wishing to learn more about the advantages of social media marketing. Each podcast will include at least one tip or strategy to help you market your business or service. You can also go directly to my professional blog site, http://www.carltonzone.com/blog to post comments and questions on each podcast. This will be an interactive endeavor, and I look forward to sharing ideas and helping you on your way to creating and maintaining a successful social media campaign.

Would you like to suggest a topic? Post a comment to this blog and I will gladly look into it! Meanwhile, give us a visit by clicking the icon above, and enjoy the information I have provided for you!

No comments: